There’s many reasons to like KVD Beauty. First and foremost, it’s cruelty-free and VEGAN. This year, when you purchase the new Everlasting lipstick edition 20% of the proceeds will go to Farm Sanctuary.
The colors include:
JULIA – PEACHY PINK
BRUNO – METALLIC FOIL MIDNIGHT BLUE
HILDA – TERRA COTTA BRICK
THUMBELINA – WARM SCARLET
Each lipstick is named after an animal survivor. “Bruno,” the cow that Farm Sanctuary rehabilitated after he fell out of a speeding truck; “Julia” the pig, rescued from abuse at a factory farm; “Hilda” the sheep, who was the very first animal to arrive at Farm Sanctuary; and “Thumbelina” the chicken, saved from a trucking crate that tumbled onto the highway during transit.
Better yet if you spend $75 you get a free makeup bag with minis using the code BLACKFRIDAY.
Don’t miss this great deal while supporting a charity.
About Farm Sanctuary
Farm Sanctuary was founded in 1986 to combat the abuses of factory farming and encourage a new awareness and understanding about farm animals. Today, Farm Sanctuary is the nation’s largest and most effective farm animal rescue and protection organization. Rescuing thousands of animals and caring for them at their sanctuaries located in Watkins Glen, NY; Northern California (Orland); and the Los Angeles area. Farm Sanctuary educates millions of people about their plight and the effects of factory farming on our health and environment. They advocate for laws and policies to prevent suffering and promote compassion, and reach out to legislators and businesses to bring about institutional reforms.
A world in which humans embrace a vegan ethic and practice compassion and respect for all species.
To protect farm animals from cruelty, to inspire change in the way society views and treats farm animals, and to promote compassionate vegan living.
• We engage people where they are on their journey to a cruelty-free lifestyle.
• We support only nonviolent and respectful methods to achieve our goals.
• Ending factory farming and promoting a plant-based diet is best for animals, human health, and the environment.
• Animals exist for their own purposes and are not merely consumable resources.
• We support incremental change.
• All human and nonhuman animals should be treated with compassion and respect.
• Positive human-animal connections and interactions are an effective means of education and transformation.